Monday, July 2, 2007

Southwest Airlines (MSY-LAS) Coach Class

In late May, I went on a vacation to Las Vegas, Nevada with my dad, my friend, and his dad. The vacation was a lot of fun, and we all enjoyed each other's company. To travel to Las Vegas, we chose Southwest Airlines. At first, I was a bit cynical and dubious toward the service and cleanliness of the airline, but when we boarded, I was impressed. The flight was three hours and thirty-seven minutes, so nicely-sized snack boxes were distributed. The contents included Ritz cheese snack crackers, dried fruit, and 100 Calorie Packs. For a "budget" airline, the portions were generous. FA's also didn't mind giving free drink refills. On our approach to Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon became visible from the 737. It was a beautiful sight, and I managed to snap several photos. Once we landed in Las Vegas, we quickly docked at the gate. Turnover time was under one minute. Baggage was at the claim promptly. Overall, I was very impressed with Southwest Airlines and will fly them again.


No comments: